Ezine Articles Data

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friends of Chef Tel Recipes Tell All

One of the most important things that we can share -- whether it be a prominent chef, or a self-taught chef, is the love of food. It is the universal make-up that people world wide share. My most recent endeavors to share my own unique recipes is through social networking, and by friends that I have encountered by way of Pinterest.

If anyone has any suggestions or links to share, I have included a link to connect with me through my Pinterest food board. I am in the process to create a Google Foodie Hangout, in addition to share other recipes on my blog -- as I continue correspond with other Blog owners who wish to spread the good news about their unique creations.

I hope you foodie lovers will enjoy interacting with one another, and collaborate to pick the best recipes to showcase in 2017. Anyone who has any ideas on how to share their recipes on social networking -- feel free to contact me via Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest, or email, all email correspondence through my blog follows Google's strict rules of engagement.

Resource Link: https://www.pinterest.com/savageboyy7/chef-tel-recipes/


Photo Credit: Alfonso Coley


No comments: